1) Allergan and MAP Pharmaceuticals Announce Collaboration on LEVADEX™ Investigational Therapy for Acute Migraine (Yahoo finance); LEVADEX™ contains a proprietary formulation of dihydroergotamine (DHE).
2) Judge granted motion filed by Medeva Pharma Suisse AG and Warner Chilcott in Asacol lawsuit and awarded roxane to pay attorney/expert fee (law360). In discovery phase of trial, Roxane found to have concealed batch of its generic version.
3) Data exclusivity in India (SpicyIP)
4) English translated version of Advair duch court decision (The SPC blog)
5) US litigation: Lupin Holding SA & Ethypharm Vs Paddcock (product: Antara capsulse); complaint filed at Southern District of New York on Jan. 31, 2011; View on PriorSmart
6) New study published by EPO: Patent Litigation in Europe (Link)
7) Eisai receives complete response letter from FDA for Rabeprazole ER for treating erosive gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) (Businesswire)
8) FDA Issues Complete Response to New Drug Application for Contrave®(naltrexone HCl/bupropion HCl) extended-release for the treatment of obesity (Takeda press release)