1) Brazil to produce generic AIDS and hepatitis drugs (thepharmaletter); Brazil’s health authority, ANVISA, has licensed the generic version of tenofovir to the official laboratory Fundacao Ezequiel Dias (Funed – run by the government of the state of Minas Gerais). This has been made possible by a public-private partnership, facilitated by the Department of Science, Technology and Strategic Inputs (SCTIE) at the Ministry of Health.
2) Sandoz has 10 biosimilars in pipeline (Biospace)
3) Sun Pharma Freezes Generic Eloxatin Sales (law360)
6) Pharma patents in Mexico: an assessment of the current position (IP Tango)
7) EPOorg: Beta version of new EPO website now available (EPO)